A student's success in life depends to a great extent on the emotional traits of their parents. Parental neglect is more dangerous than physical abuse. Neglected children are generally anxious, fearful, inattentive, careless, aggressive and withdrawn.
- bad emotions weaken the young mind
- their thinking and learning skills are altered.
- the ability to concentrate get diminished
- continuous strain and stress impair the learning center
- thinking mind is stopped and gets confused
Home life is the first school for emotional learning. Students of depressed mothers generally reflect the bad emotions of their mothers on their faces. They naturally learn to display the basic emotions like sadness, unhappiness, anger and fear with intensity and colour.